…but it’s still five weeks until the midterms! Here’s the latest:
- Nancy Pelosi is as popular as BP. (NOTE: That’s not very popular.)
- Big-time libs like Stanley Fish and Kirsten Powers are starting to wonder, and I’m paraphrasing here: “Hey, maybe the Democrats shouldn’t be such whiny dicks all the time?”
- The FBI is investigating an SEIU official in Chicago on suspicion of activities “concerning the material support of terrorism.” You know whose fault that is, right? The Tea Party!
- “Taliban Dan” Webster is leading “Lyin’ Alan” Grayson by 7 in the latest Sunshine State Poll. And this poll was taken before the 100% dishonest “Taliban” ad. Watch for Grayson’s new ad claiming he’s actually 7 points ahead.
- Need a ride to the Stewart/Colbert Rally for Whatever-Whatever? Arianna Huffington says: “We have as many buses as there are people to fill them. That’s our promise.” Teabaggers, this might be something to bring up the next time somebody accuses you of astroturfing.
- Dukakis? Dukakis.
- Obama’s solution to all this tsuris is to scold anyone who disagrees with him and attack Fox News. Just because it hasn’t worked for the last two years doesn’t mean it won’t start working now!
- But don’t worry, the Dems aren’t in trouble. Their appeal is just becoming more selective.