When it comes to Donald Trump, one thing is now for sure: if he doesn’t like you, he’s likely to make it known on Twitter.
The New York real estate mogul is increasingly turning to Twitter under the handle @realDonaldTrump to settle scores with celebrities, reporters and politicians.
His favorite targets have most recently included liberals like television personality Rosie O’Donnell and MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell. He has also repeatedly taken jabs at President Barack Obama for going on too many vacations.
But his insults cross party lines: he made it clear several times this year that he isn’t a big fan of Republican presidential candidate Jon Huntsman or former White House adviser Karl Rove.
Most of the subjects of his ire have one thing in common: they have publicly dissed The Donald. So here are the 11 best insults from Trump firing back:
1. Barney Frank looked disgusting–nipples protruding–in his blue shirt before Congress. Very very disrespectful.
2. Tom “marbles in his mouth” Brokaw once thanked me for the great success of the Apprentice for NBC. Now, he calls me a self-promoter. Not nice–boring guy.
3. A total lightweight: @JonHuntsman continues to give the worst responses on China in the debates. I can see why @BarackObama appointed him China Amb.
4. More people attend a @JonHuntsman rally than watch @Lawrence on @MSNBCtv all week. @Lawrence is very lonely. #NORATINGS. I am saddened to see how poorly @MSNBCtv does in the ratings–big changes will be coming!
5. Please send a psychiatrist to help @Rosie, she’s in a bad state. To @Rosie’s girlfriend’s parents— get your daughter out of there before it’s too late.
6. I was on a tele-townhall with @TeamBachmann and hosted her 4 times in Trump Tower yet she declined the Newsmax-@iontv debate. No loyalty.
7. ”The Architect” @KarlRove is directly responsible for losing both houses & @BarackObama becoming President. Ignore him.
8. @RonPaul is out of the Newsmax-@iontv debate. Now there won’t be any candidates who believe America caused 9.11 or Iran should get nukes.
9. @BarackObama, the habitual vacationer, called America “lazy” this past weekend while in Hawaii.
10. A guy named @BobBeckel on FOX, their resident liberal, was not born with much of a brain.
11. ”Sleepy” Chuck Todd of NBC falls far short of the late great Tim Russert