With all the cries for peace, justice, calm and revenge (I know, it’s confusing) coming from the Left, I decided to look up some crime stats. The 2011 stats were not available, or at least I couldn’t find them, but the 2010 stats from the FBI are available. These stats review violent crime by city. Violent crime includes murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, robbery and aggravated assault, motor vehicle theft, property crime, forcible rape and a few other despicable acts.
Democrats always portray themselves as a party of peace but when you look at crime and the most violent cities they are run by Democrats. So tell me, what does this say about crime and Democrats? Somehow it must be President Bush’s fault.
Violence Rank – City/State – Mayor – Political Party
1. Flint, Michigan – Dayne Walling – Democrat
2. Detroit, Michigan – Dave Bing – Democrat
3. Saint Louis, Missouri – Francis G. Slay – Democrat
4. New Haven, Connecticut – John DeStefano, Jr – Democrat
5. Memphis, Tennessee – Mayor A C Wharton, Jr. – Democrat
6. Oakland, California – Jean Quan – Democrat
7. Little Rock, Arkansas – Mark Stodola – Democrat
8. Baltimore, Maryland – Stephanie Rawlings-Blake – Democrat
9. Rockford, Illinois – Lawrence J. Morrissey – Independent
10. Stockton, California – Ann Johnston – Democrat
FBI crime statistics are here http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-6.