As the saying goes, she without sin shall cast the first stone.
So, naturally, Lindsay Lohan — who hath never sinned — called out Amanda Bynes on Twitter for all her recent bad vehicular behavior.
Why did I get put in jail and a nickelodeon star has had NO punishment(s) so far? +
— Lindsay Lohan (@lindsaylohan) September 17, 2012
Bynes had her license suspended last month following a DUI and two hit-and-run accidents. But during the past week she was spotted driving her black BMW while smoking a “drug pipe,” and driving without her headlights on.
The actress was pulled over and had her car impounded Sunday for continuing to drive with a suspended license.
Now for the fun part. To recap, here is a list of Lohan’s life highlights and legal troubles:
- January 2007: attended 30-day stay at a rehab facility
- May 2007: wrecked a car, arrested for DUI
- May 2007: went to rehab for 45 days
- July 2007: arrested for DUI, possession of cocaine
- August 2007: spent three months in rehab
- Sometime in 2008: became a lesbian
- July 2010: sentenced to 90 days in jail for violating terms of her probation (served just 14 days)
- September 2010: probation revoked after failing a drug test
- September 2010 – January 2011: spent three months in rehab
- February 2011: charged with theft of a necklace from a jewelry store
- May-June 2011: served a month of house arrest
- November 2011: spent five hours in jail after violating terms of probation
- December 2011: posed in Playboy
- March 2012: formal probation ended
- July 2012: kicked out of Chateau Marmont for failing to pay $46,000 tab
- August 2012: questioned by police for another jewelry theft case
As you should know all too well, Lindsay, it takes several run-ins with the law before the Los Angeles Police Department actually does anything to famous people.
Because of the notoriously lax way that the LAPD treats celebrity scofflaws, Bynes has a lot of catching up to do before she has to spend five hours of a 30-day sentence in jail, only to bereleased due to “overcrowding.”