Hope and Change, 2012 style:
What I liked most about the Obama administration was the way he brought people together.
Mitt Romney is taking the high road, saying you shouldn’t vote for revenge, but for love of country. I understand what he’s saying, but… are the two things mutually exclusive? Can’t I do both?
I’ll have to differ with the next President of the United States. Voting really is the best revenge:
- It’s revenge for being told you’re unpatriotic for wanting to keep the money you’ve earned.
- It’s revenge for being falsely accused of screaming racial epithets at Congressmen, and then being called a racist for demanding proof that never comes because it doesn’t exist.
- It’s revenge for a massive stimulus that massively failed to stimulate anything but the bank accounts of Obama’s cronies at our expense, and for shovel-ready jobs that were “not as shovel-ready as we expected.”
- It’s revenge for putting up with a corrupt media that has abdicated its responsibilities in order to flack for the Democrats, even as the leader of the Democratic Party snubs them in favor of Letterman, The View, and “the Pimp with a Limp.”
- It’s revenge for the years-long smear campaign against Sarah Palin and her family.
- It’s revenge for having to hear about Big Bird, binders, bayonets, Bain, Seamus the dog, magic underpants, Sandra Fluke’s sex life, and all the other distractions Obama’s supporters have had to resort to, because they can’t exactly talk about his record.
- It’s revenge for being lied to every single day, on every single issue, and then being maligned and lied about and called a racist for daring to notice.
- It’s revenge for Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods, and Glen Doherty, whose lives were sacrificed by their own government on the anniversary of 9/11, and whose murders were falsely blamed on the First Amendment because otherwise somebody might forget that Obama eventually gave the order to kill Bin Laden.
- It’s revenge for having to listen to the 44th President of the United States blame all his failures on anyone and everyone but himself.
- It’s revenge for “You didn’t build that.”
- It’s revenge for Obamacare.
- It’s revenge for “I won.”
That’s just off the top of my head. I’m sure you can think of many, many more examples.
You’ve put up with this crap for four years, America. Are you sick of it yet? Then take revenge: