The Daily Caller’s State of the Union drinking game
If you are going to watch President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address Tuesday, you might as well get drunk in the process.
Luckily for you, The Daily Caller staff created a SOTU drinking game just to get you through it. We are generous like that. (If you are so inclined, you may combine this drinking game with last year’s, and you are bound to have a great night.)
Without further adue, here is TheDC’s State of the Union drinking game:
- Whenever Obama says “jobs,” pour eight percent of your drink down the drain.
- Take a shot whenever Obama mentions the word “gun” or other Second Amendment-related terminology.
- When Obama engages in class warfare, stab the richest person in the room with your broken beer bottle (which was broken, of course, by smashing it on said gentleman’s head).
- When Obama mentions “green energy,” swirl your drink in a windmill-like fashion and pour it down the drain.
- When the president says “debt” or “deficit,” take one of your friend’s beers and promise to pay him back later.
- If Obama says “It’s the right thing to do,” scream “YEAH IT IS!” and chug your whole drink.
- If Obama says “Let me be clear,” take a shot of vodka or translucent alcohol of your choice.
- If Obama mentions technology or technology education, “mupload” a drunk “selfie” to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- When the president uses the passive voice, hit your neighbor the right, and blame your neighbor on the left.
- Drink a vodka with Red Bull every time Vice President Joe Biden looks like he’s about to fall asleep.
- If Speaker of the House John Boehner’s complexion looks particularly orange, pour a screw driver.