2. Bloomberg’s Joshua Green reports that Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum almost formed a unity ticket in 2012.
4. W. James Antle, the editor of the Daily Caller’s News Foundation and I discuss his new book, “Devouring Freedom: Can Big Government Ever Be Stopped.” Listen here.
5. Douthat talks about late marriage and its consequences.
6. The NRCC creates a Pinterest for ObamaCare.
7. On the latest episode of Bloggingheads: Bill Scher explores the tensions between the “three legs” of the movement: social, fiscal, and national security conservatives. Am I a social conservative? Has Rand Paul stolen Marco Rubio’s thunder on immigration reform? And will the GOP always default to the establishment presidential candidate?
9. Rand Paul clarifies his remarks on abortion and confirms he’s 100 percent Pro-Life.
10. Mazel tov to TheDC’s Jeff Poor and Caroline May, who were recently engaged to be married!