Happy Memorial Day weekend. A few links worth noting…
1. Charles Krauthammer: There’s a fly in my soup.
2. Conservative writer Quin Hillyer is exploring a run for Congress.
3. David Brooks notes that “[B]etween 1960 and 2008 individualistic words and phrases increasingly overshadowed communal words and phrases.”
4. Jennifer Rubin: 111 conservative economists are backing immigration reform.
5. John Hawkins polled conservative bloggers to see whom on the right they most admire. (Hint: It ain’t me, babe.)
6. Charles Ramsey will get free burgers for the rest of his life!
7. The Daily Beast: Lawrence Wright: How I Write
8. Roll Call’s Neda Semnani talks with Henry Rollins about the DC Punk Scene: “You try that with a DC punk rock girl and your [ass] would be handed back to you.”
9. WSJ’s Kimberly Strassel: Conservatives Became Targets in 2008
10. Yahoo!: Terry McAuliffe’s brother was once an abortion-clinic-protesting conservative activist.