Courtesy of NRO’s Jim Geraghty, whose daily “Morning Jolt” e-mail is a must-read:
Allow me to show you one of my new favorite web sites, EnrollMaven.com, just a one-man operation tracking publicly-available information on how many people have signed up.
A one-man operation? You know what that means, America: it’s a blog. King Barry the First commands you to ignore it!
Tracking Obamacare enrollment
in the 50 states (and D.C.)
Gold, Silver, Bronze (GSB) Plan Enrollment
Administration GSB Plan Enrollment Goal by 03.31.14
Percent of GSB Plan Enrollment Goal Achieved
Percent of Enrollment Period Elapsed
*This is a running estimate of the number of people enrolled in paid Obamacare plans calculated using enrollment statistics reported by governmental entities. It is not a measure of web hits, user registrations, applications started, applications completed or any other pre-enrollment parameter, does not include enrollments in jurisdictions which have not yet reported enrollment statistics (federal exchange, California, Massachusetts, New York) and does not count new Medicaid enrollees.
As @Obamacare says: Time for a #happydance!
In case you missed all the other good news about Obamacare this past week:
- Only 326 people in Maryland enrolled in Obamacare during first 6 days. Hey, it ain’t nothin’! It’s just not statistically significant.
- Obamacare adds useless ‘preview’ option to dysfunctional website. Yes, but by actively creating more problems with the site, they’re creating more jobs! Call it the Broken Browser Window Theory.
- Obamacare ‘navigator’ in Kansas has outstanding arrest warrant. For what, being awesome?
- Forbes: Obamacare website troubles are meant to weed out healthy middle class. Good. Screw ‘em!
- Juneau how many people have signed up for Obamacare in Alaska? If you guessed “more than 1,” go to the back of the class!
- Obamacare flopping in Colorado, despite $21 million in marketing. You know what that means: They need to spend millions more tax dollars on marketing!
- Report: Illegal immigrant hired as Obamacare ‘navigator.’ Well, we’ll need people to sign up all the other illegal immigrants, won’t we? Duh!
- HHS denies CGI Federal was sole bid for Obamacare exchange. Who were the other ones? And would they have done a better job? Really?
- Never registered to vote? Obamacare has you covered. Why? Because shut up, racist!
- Obama campaign donor heads firm that built Obamacare’s website. Who better?
- MoveOn.org petition: ‘Arrest and Try House GOP Leadership for Sedition.’ Crushing dissent is the highest form of patriotism!
- Obamacare ‘navigator’ stormed GOP official’s property. Well, he should’ve thought about that before he became a Republican!
- Report: Feds didn’t allow testing of Obamacare site until week before launch. Sheesh. What’s the big hurry?
And we’re only a couple of weeks in. I can’t wait to find out how much better Obamacare gets next week. Yay!!!
Update: Eric Owens has more. What’s with you teabaggers and your obsession with numbers? Math is hard!
Update: Did the healthcare.gov developers use pirated software? If so, why should the rules apply to them?