As any woman who has ever walked into a bar on the Jersey Shore knows, Axe Body Spray can be deadly. No, but literally.
Eight sixth graders were sent to the hospital and two others went to doctors after one of their classmates whipped out a can of the noxious deodorant spray in a classroom at Medgar Evers College Preparatory School in Brooklyn on Thursday, Time reports.
The kid did not wind up impressing that chick with the ponytail from his algebra class, but instead, sent her to the hospital and locked down the school. Emergency workers rushed into the school to “investigate” the toxic smell.
Earlier this year, a high school in Bethlehem, Pa. banned Axe products after many students had “severe” allergic reactions to the spray.