Journo wants to be verified
5. “Green: Where’s my blue checkmark, Twitter?” — Washington Examiner‘s Justin Green, who has landed on this list for four consecutive weeks now.
4. “I’m such a fuckin’ lady.” — Author Meghan McCain, daughter to Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.).
Blogger’s grandson has case of the hiccups
3. “Infant grandson Jimmy just woke up with hiccups, son Jim now rocking him, humming ‘You Are My Sunshine.’” — Conservative blogger Robert Stacy McCain.
This guy’s 15 minutes needs to be over
2. “The hills are alive. They are moving. The structural integrity of all the buildings on them is compromised. Thousands are left homeless.” — Elon Gale, producer for ABC’s “The Bachelor,” who tricked the world into believe he told a woman named Diane in seat 7a to “eat my dick.” BuzzFeed broke the story on Thanksgiving that turned out to be a hoax.
Anyone who writes “enuf” deserves to be on this list
1. “Meanwhile, wth enuf research, my guess is you’ll find out she’s raised big bucks for some politicos.” — conservative blogger Dan Riehl.