This week’s dunces are as follows.
5. “brb, stuffing my face with indian food and going to bed” — Washington Examiner‘s Online Editor Justin Green, who has made this list for five consecutive weeks in a row.
4. “My eyes hurt when I roll them. Is that normal? Send help.” — Johanna Barr, news editor, HuffPost.
3. “Brunch is overrated. It’s just breakfast you’ve waited too long to eat.” – NYT Social Media Staff Editor Daniel Victor.
2. “Are more Doritos-flavored foods on the way?” — HuffPost, with a link to this AP story that discusses Doritos as a crunchy topping for wings. Huh?! Gross, weird and boring. What an accomplishment.
1. “Turns out the one real-world task my philosophy of logic degree prepared me for is fact-checking scripts about an alternate universe.” — MSNBC’s Chris Hayes, who talks like Merriam Webster but here he sounds like Shirley MacLaine. We have no f$#king idea what he’s trying to say here. But yes, he is living in an alternate universe.