It’s been quite a year for dumb things accomplished by Justin Bieber. Here are most of them:
- Justin Bieber visits the Anne Frank Museum in Amsterdam and signs the guestbook, “Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a Belieber.”
- Bieber brings his capuchin monkey on tour with him to Germany, but it is seized by authorities because it didn’t have the required documentation or vaccinations to be in the country, so he just paid $11,000 and left it in the country.
- A video of Bieber walking through a restaurant, peeing into a bucket and yelling “Fuck you” to a framed photo of former President Bill Clinton pops up online.
- While visiting an indoor skydiving facility in Las Vegas, Bieber and his entourage were told that they could either pay money for their time there or simply post a photo of Bieber at the facility to Instagram. Bieber left without paying or posting the photo online.
- A ridiculous list of Bieber’s demands for photo shoots leaks online. During a photo shoot, one is not allowed to talk to Bieber or play his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez’s music.
- A fan throws their iPhone onstage during a Bieber concert and so he takes it and puts it down his pants.
- Bieber forces two bodyguards to carry him up the Great Wall of China.
- Bieber has a hooker- and stripper-filled month. First, he reportedly spends the night with a Panamanian prostitute.
- The following weekend, Bieber is spotted sneaking out of a Brazilian brothel.
- The night of his concert in Brazil, a fan throws a water bottle onstage. Bieber storms off and never comes back, probably because he didn’t get much sleep the night before, if you catch our drift.
- A few days later, a Brazilian lady of the evening posts a YouTube video of Bieber sleeping like a baby.
- Once he got back to the U.S., Bieber threw a huge party at his Los Angeles mansion in which he paid $10,000 — just in tips! — to 20 strippers to walk around his party naked. There was also plenty of weed and alcohol available and appearances by Snoop Lion, Chris Brown and Floyd Mayweather. (To be fair, this doesn’t sound as stupid as it sounds awesome.)
Of course, 2013 isn’t quite yet, so Bieber could very well do something extremely stupid within the next two weeks. This list will be updated if — or, rather, when — that happens.