This week’s dunces are…
5. “Wow. I actually just fell for an online web ad and clicked. that’s how you know I need more sleep.” — TheBlaze‘ Oliver Darcy.
4. ”@jaketapper hey! My number is 07761759245 if you ever wanna text me:) hope your okay:)” — Some woman named “Becca.” To which CNN’s Jake Tapper replied, “Pretty sure u want a diff. jake.”
3. “Why is it that people who support marriage equality seem happy and those that oppose it seem so angry?” — So-called comedian Dean Obeidallah, the dude from the now infamous Melissa Harris-Perry roundtable who mocked Mitt Romney‘s adorable adopted black grandchild. He makes the list because he’s trying so hard to be an activist rather than being funny, which is dumb and annoying already.
2. “Is there anything sadder than previously worshipped fir trees, now languishing curbside? #goodyechristmas [sic]“ — PBS NewsHour’s Gwen Ifill. Actually, yes, there may be a few things sadder than languishing fir trees — world hunger, no toilet paper, child molestation and murder, to name a few.
1. “‘Why does everything have to be a thing’ asks rocking, bearded man in Chinatown.” — BuzzFeed‘s Benny Johnson.