And now, the dumbest part of our week.
Clearly not a meteorologist
5. “Snow that blanketed everything in DC this morning has now melted. Kind of like progress in Washington.” — Fox News MediaBuzz host Howard Kurtz.
Reporter blames ignorance on ABC’s The Bachelor
4. “Whenever I see people I’ve never heard of on the cover of Us Weekly, is it safe to assume they have something to do with The Bachelor?” — NYT’s Josh Barro.
Gross? Journo drinks two-day-old coffee.
3. “Just found some two day old coffee in a cup on my desk. Drank it. Feeling a little weird. What should I do?” — Justin Green, online editor, Washington Examiner. Justin often appears on this list. He’s striving to land in all five slots on the same day. I personally have a lot of faith in him.
2. “I want coffee.” — Al Jazerra America‘s Jared Keller, a newbie on this list.
Right there in front of his eyes!
1. ”Dear RollingStone.com: Why is there no search window on your front page? Half the time I go there to link to you, I just give up. FYI.” — Steve Silberman, an investigative reporter for Wired. Yes, you read that right, an investigative reporter. See the photographic evidence above.