And now, the dumbest part of the week…
5. “The @FLOTUS is appearing with Kermit the Frog at the White House on Wednesday. I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED!” — U.S. News & World Report‘s gossip (a word used loosely here) scribe Nikki Schwab.
4. “Dropped my phone in the bath this weekend!” — Sharon Osbourne.
3. “What is a GIF?” — BuzzFeed‘s Andrew Kaczynski. (No doubt joking, still…???)
2. “Why doesn’t Elijah Cummings challenge Darrell Issa to a duel?” — Commentary’s John Podhoretz.
1. “Am I the only person who thinks Sbarro pizza is pretty decent (if not up to NY street standards)? Even if NYT reports as fact that it sucks?” — Fox News’ MediaBuzz host Howard Kurtz with the most brilliant question of the week.