A short, fat flasher is on the loose on the campus of Ole Miss

Police at the University of Mississippi have issued an all-campus crime alert after a man exposed himself twice to female students on Thursday morning.

The two women who say they witnessed the drawers-dropping flasher firsthand have described him as a man in his early 20s, standing 5’6′- 5’8′ tall and weighing approximately 250 pounds, reports The Jackson Clarion-Ledger.

“In both incidents he was wearing a gray sweat shirt and pants. He was wearing a gray beanie with shoulder length dreadlocks. He was driving a blue or black older model Cadillac De Ville or Buick or Oldsmobile with unknown license plate,” reads the urgent alert issued by Ole Miss police.

Thursday’s flashing incidents occurred in quick succession, about five minutes apart.

The first full monty happened at about 8:35 a.m. in the parking lot of the school’s student media center.

“A male exited a vehicle which was parked in a handicap space, got out of the car, dropped his pants, exposing himself to the reporting party. Officers were unable to locate the individual,” explained the crime alert.

The second flashing occurred just five minutes later near The Inn at Ole Miss (“Oxford’s only full-service hotel”).

“Two females walking along the street were stopped by a male who stopped his vehicle, got out, dropped his pants and exposed himself to them. He got back in the car and drove away,” the alert reads.

According to  Memphis NBC affiliate WMC-TV, students aren’t particularly amused by the plump flasher, but they don’t seem overly concerned, either.

“Makes you aware there’s idiots out here and, you know, disrespectful people who think that stuff’s funny when it’s, just, it’s not,” student-on-the-street James Wilkinson told WMC.

“They have the emergency blue lights stationed everywhere,” Ole Miss undergrad Ashley Culberson added. “If you were ever faced with an emergency, you could always push the button.”

Follow Eric on Twitter and on Facebook, and send education-related story tips to erico@dailycaller.com.

Tags : ole miss
Eric Owens