In case you want to watch pretty much all of ‘Godzilla’ before you actually watch ‘Godzilla,’ here are five new clips from the upcoming film.
1. Here is Bryan Cranston in what appear to be the moments before his wife’s death. Something about a nuclear reactor and a breach. Run!
2. Cranston is very angry. He wants his son and his bag. And his wife died. And he’s done talking about it.
3. Godzilla and one of those scary flying monsters are about to battle.
4. That scary flying monster is a MUTO (Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism). The world thinks it was an earthquake and the government totally has the situation under control.
5. We meet a new guy with family in the city, and learn about an important train.
So here’s what we know about ‘Godzilla’: The government is covering up the existence of giant terrestrial monsters and Bryan Cranston’s not happy about it. His wife died and his son is missing. Humans are arrogant. The monsters are going to have an epic fight. And some smart boy has a family in the city and needs to get on that train.
Not much is left for the film. Either this movie is seriously epic and the producers just can’t hold in the awesomeness until May 16, or the trailers and clips are as good as it gets and the film will be a relative disappointment. Actually, who cares? It’s about giant sea monsters and mass destruction and Bryan Cranston is in it. Definitely a must-see.