And now for the dumbest part of our week…
Insensitivity and pointless explainer on strange impulses
5. “I read today that for many women at the New York Times, Jill Abramson was ‘everything.’ Maybe they need more things.” — Commentary‘s John Podhoretz, who could’ve also won for this one: “It’s a strange impulse, this impulse to inform other people that nobody cares about what everyone is talking about.”
Roseanne shares about her gross habit
4. “I have stopped biting my nails.” — Roseanne Barr, 2012 candidate for the California-based Peace and Freedom Party.
A sentimental so what is still a so what
3. “Well, it has sure been an interesting six years.” — BuzzFeed legal editor Chris Geidner.
2. “NYT is fun to talk about. Also peerless in quality and depth of journalism, in print and online.” — NYT‘s John Harwood.
1. “If Earvin Johnson is really Magic, can he just make Donald Sterling disappear?” — MSNBC contributor David Axelrod.
A runners up goes to… Washington Examiner‘s Justin Green, who tweeted out his annual earnings of $60k this week, in light of the all the salary talk concerning the NYT. He eventually deleted the tweet as it’s not the brightest move to disclose private, likely contractual, info regarding your employer.