5 Dumbest Tweets Of The Week
And now for the dumbest part of our week…
Admissions best kept to yourself
5. “I have an admission to make. I never saw Good Will Hunting.” — The Right Scoop (a.k.a. Brian Sutton).
4. “No one has figured out what truffle oil is yet.” — BuzzFeed senior editor Samir Mezrahi.
Please, just stop, Pat Sajack
3. “Follow: The yellow brick road. My lead. Up. Through. In my footsteps. The leader. Your heart. Suit. Closely. Your nose.” — Wheel of Fortune‘s right-wing Pat Sajack, who could’ve also easily won for this: “Tried reading ‘War and Peace’ last night, but could only get through first 140 characters. This will take a while.”
Yes, like we need a hole in the head
2. “Pulitzer needs a tweet category.” — National Journal‘s Ron Fournier.
1. Actually, Slate‘s Jamelle Bouie couldn’t even get Wesley’s age right. According to his Facebook page, he was born on July 9, 1990. So he is 24, Bouie, ya dumb, stupid, idiot.