I’m Not A Drones Guy, But The #1 Most Popular One Is 59 Percent Off Today, So That Caught My Attention
Some people are into drones. I am not one of them. Often my eyes gloss over whenever someone tries to tell me about their new drone. I really could not care less.
But even my interest was piqued when I saw this one-day-only deal on the #1 bestselling drone – which includes an HD camera. Well, technically it is the #1 bestseller in the category of “Hobby RC Quadcopters & Multirotors.” But I am pretty sure those are just obnoxious words for “drones.” Anyway, my interest was piqued because it is a full 59 percent off today.
Okay, cool, if you look at the product name you will notice that it does actually say “drone.” Glad we cleared that up. Anyway, these really is quite popular. Not only do many people buy this quadcopter or drone or whatever, but they also give it positive reviews. Nearly 2,000 customers have reviewed this, and 71 percent of those gave it a perfect 5 out of 5 stars. That’s a lot of 5-star reviews.
If you want more info on this drone, here’s the description. I’m sure it is much more helpful than I’d ever be in this arena:
- Equipped With A Key Return & HEADLESS SECURITY SYSTEM For Any Level Of Player To Prevent From Losing The Copter
- Altitude Hold Function: Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allow you to release the throttle stick and the drone will keep hovering at the current height. Easy for you to shoot quality images or videos.
- A Key 360° 4-Ways Flip(left,right,forward,backward), Continuous Roll For Perfect Action And Wonderful Performance
- Come With Two Batteries(BONUS BATTERY) For Longer Flight Time. Link about how to Operate:http://youtu.be/9TVP4GMOySE
- Range: About 50-100 Meters. Battery Run Time: About 7-9 Minutes. Charging Time: : About 80 Minutes
Maybe because this deal is so good I’ll break down and buy one, and then become a drones guy. Seems unlikely. But you never know.
WATCH How To Operate This Headless Drone:
Have a suggestion for a cool product or great deal that you think Daily Caller readers need to know about? Email the Daily Dealer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Daily Caller is devoted to showing you things that you’ll like or find interesting. We do have partnerships with affiliates, so The Daily Caller may get a small share of the revenue from any purchase.