Unnamed members of the Congressional Black Caucus are speaking at an anti-Semitic black nationalist leader's rally on April 7, the leader said.
Peter Hasson | All Articles
Jeffrey Lord has a warning for conservatives: The boycotts won't end with Laura Ingraham.
Laura Ingraham isn't going anywhere.
Democratic Connecticut Rep. Elizabeth Esty won't run for re-election following revelations that she employed an allegedly abusive chief of staff for months after he was accused of punching and threatening to kill a female staffer.
George Washington University is offering a free training session to students and faculty who want to learn about their "Christian privilege."
Democratic Connecticut Rep. Elizabeth Esty is facing increasing pressure to resign over her handling of an abusive chief of staff, who was allowed to remain on staff for three months after being accused of punching a female staffer and threatening to kill her.
Democratic Connecticut Rep. Elizabeth Esty kept her chief of staff on the job for three months after he was accused of punching and threatening to kill a female staffer, and then recommended him for his next job, according to several new reports.
Parkland student and pro-gun control activist David Hogg has teamed up with liberal activist group Media Matters to push a boycott campaign against Fox News host Laura Ingraham.
Parkland shooting survivor and pro-gun control activist David Hogg is now leading a boycott campaign against Fox News host Laura Ingraham after she knocked him for complaining about colleges that rejected his applications.
Twitter suspended pro-life organization Human Coalition from running any advertisements on its website before reversing that decision following an inquiry from The Daily Caller News Foundation.
The Left has successfully deputized some of the world's largest corporations into policing the speech of their political opponents.
Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo went to a predominantly black church in Harlem Sunday and proceeded to make fun of Jewish people's dancing abilities, according to a new report.
President Donald Trump and congressional Republicans broke their promise to conservative voters by including funding for Planned Parenthood, which receives approximately $500 million in taxpayer funding each year, in the omnibus bill that Trump signed into law on Friday.
Democrats from nearby states are busing adults and students to Washington, D.C., for the student gun control control march Saturday.
- Facebook made two key algorithm changes that benefitted specific media outlets and harmed their competitors
- Conservative publishers have been hit the hardest by the algorithm changes
- Facebook told TheDCNF it won't identify which outlets it's boosting and which ones it's suppressing
Within the span of eight days in January, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced two different key changes to Facebook's newsfeed algorithm that together have boosted a "trusted" minority of news outlets while suppressing their competitors.
Republican data firm Cambridge Analytica has come under intense public scrutiny for using deceptively gathered Facebook information to target voters in political campaigns.
- Deputy DNC chair Keith Ellison claims he hasn't met with Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, a notorious racist and anti-Semite, since 2013
- Farrakhan said Ellison and Rep. Andre Carson visited him in a hotel room in 2015, and Carson has confirmed he was at the meeting
- Ellison has repeatedly declined to address Farrakhan and Carson's accounts of the meeting
At the heart of Democratic Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison's ties to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan is a private hotel visit that Ellison is said to have paid Farrakhan, but which Ellison denies took place.
- Two men were hospitalized after a bomb went off in Austin on Sunday night
- The bomb may have been trigged by a trip wire, police said
- Sunday night's explosion was the fourth bombing in Austin this month
- Police believe the four bombings are connected
Yet another explosion rocked Austin Sunday night after a bomb exploded, sending two men to the hospital.
- Black Lives Matter, the New Black Panther Party, and Rev. Al Sharpton's National Action Network are organizing a protest in defense of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan
- Farrakhan is a notorious racist and anti-Semite with close ties to Democratic politicians and activists
- The black activist groups are lobbying against a GOP resolution formally condemning Farrakhan for his anti-Semitism
Several black activist groups are holding a protest on Monday in defense of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, a notorious anti-Semite and racist revealed to have close ties to prominent Democratic politicians and activists.
- Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison, deputy DNC chair, claimed on Sunday that he hasn't met with Farrakhan since crossing paths with him at two 2013 meetings
- Ellison, a former Nation of Islam member, claimed for years that he cut all ties to Farrakhan since running for Congress in 2006
- Ellison disputed Farrakhan's account that he and Indiana Rep. Andre Carson visited the hate group leader in his hotel room in 2015
- Carson has already confirmed his own presence at the 2015 meeting
Under fire over his ties to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, Democratic Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison claimed Sunday that he hasn't attended any meetings with Farrakhan since 2013 and "never had" a relationship with him.