Massachusetts man, Oscar Chaves, sues Burger King, after finding a needle in his Double Whopper

interns Contributor
Font Size:

A Massachusetts man is suing fast-food chain Burger King after he allegedly bit into a metal needle in the middle of his Double Whopper. “I start to eat. I get about two bites and the third bite I feel something go through my throat,” Oscar Chaves said. Mr Chaves was rushed to hospital where doctors removed a 5-cm needle from his tongue.

Full story: ‘US man bites into needle at Burger King’ |