Welcome to the Fantasy Football Rankings for Week 4. Please feel free to contact us with any specific line-up questions or general thoughts on the rankings.
15. V Young
16. S Bradford
19. Alex Smith
20. D Anderson
– Manning, Rivers and Rodgers, all have great match-ups and they are great QBs.
– I think SF slows down Michael Turner leading to a big week for Matt Ryan.
– Ryan Fitzpatrick and Buff stunned NE last week with their prolific offense – I think they may do better against the Jets D this week than most expect.
– I expect Eli and the Giants to bounce back this week. They’ve looked really bad so far, but they do have some talent.
– If Houston’s defense focuses on stopping McFadden, which they probably should – Bruce Gradkowski might be able to air it out against a weak Hou pass defense.
1. C Johnson
3. L McCoy
10. A Foster
17. B Jackson
18. M Lynch
19. C Ivory
20. R Brown
– I’m thinking Phil may opt to run the ball a bunch Sunday. The Redskins may be geared up for the Vick Show, but Reid may instead offer up a heavy dose of McCoy.
– Not sure why Hillis isn’t ranked higher in other rankings after torching a tough Balt D last week.
– Bradshaw could go off this week – he needs to and the Giants need him
– Could this be Ryan Mathews first huge game? Yes.
– Watch for Chris Ivory getting serious PT this week against Carolina. The guy can play.
– Addai has been quiet this year – not this week.
– B Jackson has been heavily criticized for doing little as the replacement for Ryan Grant. Against a questionable Lions’ D, He’ll get some stats this weekend.
– If Steven Jackson is healthy and plays, he’d be top 5.