No state is perfect. Just check the stats.
After compiling various census and US health figures, pop culture blog Pleated-Jeans constructed a surprisingly informative map to illustrate the acts for which each of our fifty great states came in dead last.
While some stats fit in with a common stereotype, others are a bit more enlightening. Highlights include:
- West Virginia: Highest rate of heart attacks
- Ohio: Nerdiest State
- Pennsylvania: Highest arson rates
- New Mexico: Most anti-social
- Washington: Highest rate of bestiality
- Oklahoma: Most female criminals
- Maine: Dumbest state
Check out the full map (and sources) here to see what’s wrong with your state.