He’s not going away anytime soon, so you might as well deal with it. And by “you” I mean “I.”
- Vanity Fair, which I think used to be a magazine, is now crowing about successfully trolling him. Great job, guys!
- Trump says if he doesn’t get the Republican nomination, he’ll run as an independent. As Ed Morrissey points out, this would make him Ross Perot with less business sense.
- Throughout this long national nightmare, I’ve never missed Phil Hartman more. His Trump impression was the gold standard as far as I’m concerned, but Darrell Hammond is pretty good too:
- As annoying and pompous and weird as Trump is, he makes a bunch of other jerks whine and pee just a little in their pants. I have to give him credit for that.
- By the way, he’s never going to be president. Never. Not ever. It will not happen. You know this.
Okay, that’s all the Trump I can muster for one day. Which is not to say I’ll have anything on Trump tomorrow, or the next day, or…