(Courtesy of Gateway Pundit) Of course, Ryan is only saying this because he hates America. He also hates poor people and your grandma. Plus, he wouldn’t be demanding honesty and specifics if Obama were white.
Other America-hating, elderly-murdering racists who hate Obama because he’s better than them:
- The Wall Street Journal: “The immediate political goal was to inoculate the White House from criticism that it is not serious about the fiscal crisis, after ignoring its own deficit commission last year and tossing off a $3.73 trillion budget in February that increased spending amid a record deficit of $1.65 trillion… Mr. Obama did not deign to propose an alternative to rival Mr. Ryan’s plan, even as he categorically rejected all its reform ideas, repeatedly vilifying them as essentially un-American… The speech he chose to deliver was dishonest even by modern political standards.”
- Charles Krauthammer: “I thought it was a disgrace. I rarely heard a speech by a president so shallow, so hyper-partisan and so intellectually dishonest, outside the last couple of weeks of a presidential election where you are allowed to call your opponent anything short of a traitor.”
- Powerline: “Barack Obama is not a serious man, and the speech he gave today did not outline a serious proposal to deal with the country’s debt crisis.”
Nick Kristof: “Raise America’s Taxes.”(Whoops, how did that get in there? He’s one of the good guys!)
- Roger L. Simon: “Barack Obama has become the most tedious president in my lifetime. He is like those college professors whose classes you did everything you could to avoid but, if you had to go, sat as far back as possible in order to get a little shut-eye yourself.”
- Jim Geraghty: “Obama, Spending Three Times as Fast as Bush, Blames Bush.”
That’s just a taste of the racism and… and racism that marks the evil conservative reaction to Obama’s historic speech. Did I mention that Paul Ryan is standing over your grandma, laughing as she dies on the kitchen floor clutching a licked-clean tin of cat food?
P.S. Ryan talks to Mark Levin, saying Obama is “a pyromaniac in a field of straw men.”