This edition, for the week of September 9th, includes quips about the GOP primary debate, #attackwatch, the New York special election and much, much more:
10. jtLOL: Obama thinks you’re stupid, America, and it’s based on some very strong evidence: You elected him.
8. TPCarney: Remember the Special Election Rule of Thumb: All politics are local if the Republican wins.
6. jimgeraghty: Voting today, Weiner “showed up alone, wearing jeans and a blazer.” It’s bad when news reports need to emphasize you were wearing pants.
5. andylevy: I always thought that ultimately this election would be all about vaccines.
4. rickperryfacts: Rick Perry likes to knit sweaters in his free time. And by “knit,” I mean “kick”, and by “sweaters”, I mean “liberals.”
3. SteveMartinToGo: They say that starvation diets don’t work. Actually, they do.
1. BorowitzReport: When Ron Paul’s political career is over he’ll have a great second career shouting at people on the street.