The top 10 funniest and most entertaining debate tweets include quips about Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s gaffe, CNBC’s moderators and much more:
10. jimantle: Good thing Cain didn’t call him “Princess Frank.”
9. McCormackJohn: Newt: “It turned out, unfortunately, I was right.” He hates it when that happens.
8. Jay_Severin: Cain answer on Italy’s Euro debt “I LOVE ITALIAN WOMEN” perhaps not wisest choice.
7. RyanLizza: Cool that CNBC get the guy from Monopoly to help moderate this economic debate.
6. JRubinBlogger: no matter what career goof you make it’ll never compare to leaving newt to work for perry
[Editors note: TheAlyonaShow is the twitter handle of a host of a show on RT, a cable news station funded by the Russian government.]