Have you ever wished for all your favorite action-packed explosion scenes to be nicely gift wrapped and presented on a silver platter for your viewing pleasure?
If so, you’re welcome:
10. It’s hard to survive destruction when aliens invade America in the 1996 film “Independence Day.”
9. Brody shoots an air tank to explode a massive shark that’s been wreaking havoc for the entirety of “Jaws.”
8. The special effects in the 2001 action drama war film “Pearl Harbor” were directed by Michael Bay.
7. 1999’s “The Matrix” features an intense helicopter-building explosion scenehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntY_xowZGT8#!
6. One of the most well known explosions is the destruction of the Death Star in the original 1977 “Star Wars.”
5. 2008’s “The Hurt Locker” has plentiful explosion scenes as everyone is a potential enemy and the Army bomb squad never knows what object could be a deadly bomb.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTuVem1SPiE
4. Natalie Portman plays Evey in the 2005 film “V for Vendetta” which also features the destruction of the parliament building.
3. Bruce Willis faces terrorists and explosions in the action-packed 1988 film “Die Hard.”
2. A building explodes as Sarah Connor tries to save her son in the 1991 film “Terminator 2.”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlbszbE4TUk
1. 2010’s “Toy Story 3” proves even animated cowboys and spacemen can be in awesome explosion scenes.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhXYBQDt_0c