This week in WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT THIS?
5. “Spotted: Guy in “Duck Dynasty” sweatshirt sitting in first class on Dulles – Houston flight. #realamerica” — Slate‘s Matt Yglesias.
4. “Needless to say, there is no banana chocolate chip gelato left in the house. #update” — BuzzFeed Legal Editor Chris Geidner.
ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!
3. “I was going through old photos of me looking for pics for a story. I always laugh at this one found on some blog.” — GOPProud co-founder Jimmy LaSalvia, who recently left the GOP.
2. “Who is Lady Gaga?” — Broderick Greer, a contributor at HuffPost. He likes to skip his surname and go by one name only: Broderick. You know, like Madonna, but Broderick.
1. “I eat salad on Fridays.” — Washington Examiner‘s online editor Justin Green. This is Justin’s second time in the number one slot. Congratulations are in order, but don’t overdo it. He has threatened to block me if I don’t put him in all five slots of this list. Please review his tweet. I will not be ordered around by someone who writes something like this.