And now, the stupidest part of our week…
Who does he think he is, Sam Champion?
5. “We’re now in the ‘snow has turned black and grungy from being on the street too long’ phase of winter.” — Commentary‘s John Podhoretz.
Um, yes, it just might be possible…
4. “It is physically impossible to walk around with headphones on listening to Voodoo Child without accidentally thinking you’re a badass.” — RedState‘s Ben Howe.
Can this be considered child abuse?
3. “Awakened our 7yr old & she giggled. It’s still possible for this day to be ruined for me, but it will take a lot.” — NPR’s Scott Simon. Of course, this was retweeted by National Journal‘s serial tweeter Ron Founier.
CBS’ Mark Knoller gives in to cat tweets
2. “Kitty naps in the shade of a potted plant.” — CBS White House radio correspondent Mark Knoller, who typically tweets dry but informative information concerning the White House. Knoller has officially found his inner BuzzFeed.
En route to Flint, Fournier cannot stop sharing
1. “I’m on a flight to Flint, Mich. After I get off, most of the rest of these folks go to Vegas. We must live with our choices.” — National Journal national correspondent Ron Fournier.