And now for the dumbest part of the week…
He “thinks”? Nice reporting Will Sommer.
5. “Marion Barry arrives in what I think is his first Council appearance since hospitalization.” — Washington City Paper‘s perpetually dickish, loser of life Will Sommer.
File this under WHO CARES?
4. “I tell people I still can’t believe I’m paid to learn new things and write about them. They think I’m kidding. I’m really not. I just want to take a moment to publicly acknowledge that I love my profession.” — Hayes Brown, reporter, ThinkProgress World.
This one wins for the word “grabbin'”
3. “Oh, me? Just down in the hotel lobby grabbin’ food and prepping for my week! #livingthedream” — BuzzFeed Legal Editor Chris Geidner.
2. “Do not apologize for your lived experience. It is yours and no one else’s.” — HuffPost Contributor Broderick Greer.
1. “If only there were some way of finding out what the internet is.” — Heidi N. Moore, U.S. Finance Editor, The Guardian.