5 Dumbest Tweets of the Week
And now for the dumbest part of our week…
No one likes an ass kisser
5. “The only thing better than procrastinating by reading @Slate is procrastinating by reading Slate+” — Jordan Weissman, economy writer for Slate. Ugh, he writes for Slate no less.
File under: Who cares?
4. “Everyone in my doctor’s office is a man and three of them have goatees.” — Heidi N. Moore, a repeat offender on this list. She writes for The Guardian.
Amazing: A humblebrag and disgusting
3. “The stage of reporting where you realize you’ve chewed two of your fingernails.” — Spencer Ackerman, U.S. National Security Editor, The Guardian.
2. “Do yourself a favor before you leave the office and unfollow this idiot -> @jgreendc” — Washington Examiner‘s Justin Green. And, weirdly, this: “I know it’s only Thursday, but a few #FF recommendations: 1) @jgreendc 2) @jgreendc 3) @jgreendc” (If you see him today, please give him a hug. He doesn’t know what he wants.)
Terrible in so many ways
1. “Alright. I just got home from the gym and I smell like a foot. Brb.” — Gene Demby, of the blog postbourgie.com.