And now, for the dumbest part of our week…
I’m sorry, Andrew, but why do we care what you’re drinking?
5. “Drinking tequila on the rocks with a splash of lime. And Frank’s Red Hot. Because sure why not.” — Mediaite Editor-in-Chief Andrew Kirell.
Come on, do we really need or want “cheery” voices on the Acela?
4. “A very cheery voice on the #amtrak Acela intercom this morning, telling me to ‘make it a great and positive day.’ We need more of that.” — Dan Henning, SiriusXM producer.
In this day and age, probably not smartest move to invite world to your house for guacamole
3. “I made some really good guacamole tonight, and we have some left over. So feel free to drop by. #TheVoice.” — Mother Jones Bureau Chief David Corn, who can feel free to drop some guacamole off to The Daily Caller offices any day so we can judge his cooking skills. Poison free, please.
Like Katie Pavlich is, like, so cool
2. “Got my new, TURQUOISE magpul phone case today (my other one was grey). Pure awesome.” — Townhall‘s Katie Pavlich. OMG. Her other one was grey??!!!
Thing to keep in mind: This deputy editor has no real proof of what he’s saying.
1. “Thing to keep in mind about the Lewinsky article is who knows how much of it is actually her own words? No doubt edited extremely heavily.” — Politico Mag’s incessant tweeter Blake Hounshell, who could really stand to step away from the Twitter machine for at least 72 hours. Please, Blake, for the good of humanity.