And now for the dumbest part of our week…
Classic example of why do we need to know?
5. “I’m not complaining, but I have cake in my hair.” — ThinkProgress‘ Esther Lee.
Sharing health problems is always fun!
4. “The best part of shoulder pain is how it hurts non-stop.” — RedState contributor and filmmaker Ben Howe, who could’ve also won this esteemed award for this tweet: “STARBUCKS!” Or this one: “DISNEY WORLD!”
Like public burping, just unnecessary
3. “This has been a very long week. #fact” — NationalReviewOnline‘s Jonah Goldberg.
A 13-year-old girl’s laughter
2. “LOLOLOLOL” — The Daily Surge‘s Jason Matterra in reaction to a story about a man in a gorilla costume mistaken for an animal and shot up with a tranquilizer.
For using the worst “word” ever invented: whatevs
1. “You could probably argue one of these dudes doesn’t belong but whatevs.” — Dan Steinberg, Washington Post sports blogger.
Runner up: “For the few now trolling the Civil War, I don’t have the words …” — National Journal national reporter and serial tweeter Ron Fournier, apparently scolding trolls. Really? This is what it’s come to?