Unnecessary regurgitation of information with an error
5. “Need too go outside bye” [sic] — Washington Monthly contributor Sam Knight.
This tweet? How does he account for the others?
4. “This tweet does stupid shit.” — National Journal‘s serial tweeter Ron Fournier.
Maybe most inappropriate use of a Harry Potter reference — ever
3. “Hogwarts.” — Hotair associate editor Noah Rothman in a RT of an AP tweet that reads: “BREAKING: AP reporter: Train with bodies from Malaysian plane crash leaves station; destination unknown.” In explanation, dear readers, in Harry Potter, there was a train that magically disappeared and appeared while transporting children to the Hogwarts School of Magic.
Largely pointless (not to mention untrue)
2. “The best pizza is Tombstone.” — Washington Examiner‘s Justin Green.
Why do we have to be subjected to a journalist’s f–king french fries?
1. “Ray of sunshine hitting my fries at @bouchonYV last night.” — NationalReviewOnline‘s Jonah Goldberg.