And now for the dumbest part of our week…
Just garden variety unnecessary
5. “Don’t ask me why I’m watching but on this Lifetime interview show (shades of Attitudes!) Busy Phillips is wearing TRIBAL-PATTERN PANTS.” — Tom McGeveran, co-editor of Allbritton’s CapitalNY.
4. “I enjoy many things, but my favorite thing is probably writing the ‘message from hosts’ section on Evites.” –HuffPost’s Elise Foley.
An NRSC staffer really asks this?
3. “Random Thought: So is #FF still a thing? It seems to have died down.” — NRSC strategist Brad Dayspring.
Josh Barro dislikes nuts
2. “I think Brazil nuts may be up next in my series on foods nobody actually likes.” — NYT‘s Josh Barro. Another incredibly productive day on Twitter folks!
A journo’s love of smoked turkey vs. a journo’s hate for cantaloupe
1. “Oh, absolutely. I just love that smoked turkey.” — Slate‘s Jamelle Bouie.
1. “Cantaloupe is awful.” — Washington Examiner‘s Justin Green in reaction to Barro, who wrote, “My friends keep texting me photos of fruit bowls. On Air France business class, cantaloupe but no honeydew.”
Yes, we have our first tie! Congratulations to Bouie and Green.