Michelle Obama took off all her clothes at the White House … and changed into these lovely outfits!
It happens ALL the time — here are just ten examples.
1. Michelle traded all of her clothes for this lovely gown when she attended the Commander-in-Chief’s Ball in January of 2013.
2. And how about the time she took all her clothes off and changed into this charming outfit to receive the White House Christmas tree?
3. The first lady is no stranger to glamour. Here she is at the White House Correspondent’s Gala in May, after having taken all of her clothes off at the White House!
4. Before she left the White House last year to grab some veggies in the garden, Michelle took off all her clothes and changed into this super casual outfit.
5. Michelle traded whatever she was wearing at the White House for this pretty dress to make an announcement in the East Room of the White House in June.
6. The first lady was preparing to give out treats to children at the White House for Halloween last year, when she took off all her clothes and changed into this stunning orange and grey patterned sweater.
7. Michelle took off all her clothes and changed into this lovely outfit to head over to Eisenhower Executive Office building last year.
8. Remember that time Michelle took off all her clothes and changed into this beautiful dress to welcome the French President?
9. Here the first lady walks on stage after trading all of her clothes for this multi-patterned dress. She was of course speaking at a multicultural high school.
10. Let’s all give a round of applause for this lovely cold-weather outfit Michelle changed into after she took off all her clothes at the White House!