And now for the dumbest part of our week…
Editor can’t lunch without doing some reporting
5. “13 people in line at Sweetgreen. I’m the only dude.” — Defense One editor-in-chief Kevin Baron in a debut appearance on this list.
Journo is “humbled” by Twitter birthday wishes (seriously)
4. “Humbled by all the birthday wishes. I will accept free Klout.” — serial over tweeter Blake Hounshell of Politico.
Obvious and more obvious — and twice?
3. From National Journal’s serial tweeter Ron Fournier. Thanks Ron for never letting us down!
A dumb tweet about dumb tweets: What are the chances?
2. “Sometimes tweetdeck takes a while to post and I begin to feel deep dread that maybe I shouldn’t have hit “tweet” on that dumb thing anyway.” — HuffPost‘s Elise Foley, a HUGE fan of The Daily Caller. Please don’t unfollow me again, Elise. We’re just starting to be friendly!
Reporter admits to eating cheddar bunnies
1. “Wondering at Whole Foods yesterday whether Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies was a good buy at 2/$6. Today General Mills buys Annie’s for $820 million.” — NYT‘s advertising reporter Stuart Elliott.