And now for the dumbest part of our week…
We don’t know why you think this is funny either
5. “I don’t know why this is so funny but I’m going to pitch the idea that we all wear telephone headsets @mmfa in the morning.” — Media Matters‘ Oliver Willis.
Do we need an intervention here?
4. “I had a friend once who’s dead now who used to say ‘quack quack’ and then one day I cooked him bc like lol you can’t eat friendship, duck.” — Mother Jones Engagement Editor Ben Dreyfuss, and son of YOU KNOW WHO. He could’ve also won a rightful spot on this list for this: “Why is it so cold?” Or this: “Do you think Kurt Russel has ever been titillated by strewing burning ash from a lit cigarette out on his own chest?”
String cheese aficionado
3. “Whomever thought up string cheese is a fucking genius.” — Dina Fraioli, GOP political operative
And a response…(she had me at polly-o twists)
2. “Yeah, my favorites were always those polly-o twists.” — Washington Examiner‘s Ashe Schow.
Deep “Thoughts” With Chris Hayes
1. “Iron law of politics: with rare exceptions all arguments about process are actually debates about substance.” — MSNBC’s Chris Hayes, trying to sound oh so deep about politics. What does he know about iron laws about anything?