And now for the dumbest part of our week…
5. “Teeth and bones are solid forms of cloud.” — Yoko Ono.
Just a whole lot of pointlessness
4. “Dunno. You?” — National Journal‘s serial tweeter Ron Fournier in a convo with Twitter fiend Marty Rudolf, who asked him, “Do you think Free Agent P Max S will Sign a $ 200 Million Contract with the NY Yankees to Solidify their Starting Rotation?”
3. “Have you ever eaten too much of a sandwich because you were too lazy to put it in the fridge instead? Just wondering. my night’s going great.” — WaPo‘s Brian Feldman.
Unnecessary sharing of pointless life details
2. “Got some new frozen hash brown patties this week. Will try frying them up with eggs today.” — HotAir‘s weekend editor Jazz Shaw.
Not quite as funny as he thinks it is
1. “Pleased to announce that I have purchased TNR and it will now be a magazine about very small things called Tiny New Republic.” — Ex-First Look Media employee Alex Pareene.