And now for the dumbest part of our week…
And we need to know this… why?
5. “Eating solid food today for lunch because #YOLO“– Judd Legum, editor-in-chief, ThinkProgress.
Unnecessary sharing of life details
4. “I love a nice vigorous workout like I had today. But the downside is it makes me want to eat all the foods.” — Politico Chief Economic reporter Ben White. EXCITEMENT: This may be the ordinarily witty reporter’s first appearance on this list!
Journo goes out of his way to make his life sound so boring
3. “I’m riding on a train, paying attention to football and revisiting Aaron Burr’s farewell speech for a project for CQ. Thrilling stuff.” — Roll Call‘s Niels Lesniewiski.
Ron Fournier asks RedState’s Erick Erickson a very dumb question
2. “@EWErickson When Jesus fundamentally changed water into wine, did he hate water?” — National Journal‘s incessant tweeter Ron Fournier.
TV pundit drinks buttermilk (seriously)
1. “Havig [sic] a glass of straight up buttermilk. Because that’s what they do here. #Kohnsterdam” — Sally Kohn, CNN political commentator.
An honorable mention goes to “Wheel of Fortune’s” Pat Sajak for this clumsy, pointless tweet: “Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas…er…holiday…I mean Thursday. (Meant no offense if you use different calendar.)”