Members of both the Seattle Seahawks and New England Patriots fielded questions at Super Bowl Media Day on Tuesday, and per usual, the event was a total zoo.
To save you the trouble of sifting through thousands of posts detailing the chaos, TheDC has compiled the best, funniest and downright weirdest moments from the event.
1) Marshawn Lynch only showed up so that the NFL wouldn’t fine him.
That’s the most Beastmode has talked to the media in months.
2) Gronk serenaded the crowd with his “best” Katy Perry impression.
Stick to your day job, big guy.
3) Michael Bennett declared himself the 2nd most-handsome player in the league.
Michael Bennett, the best quote in the NFL, just said he's the 2nd most handsome guy in the world, after Denzel pic.twitter.com/Bd6Vd2okZ4
— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) January 27, 2015
The jury’s still out on this one.
4) Bill Belichick actually smiled. Seriously. I wouldn’t joke about something this important.
Is that a smile? It might be a smile. pic.twitter.com/yPTIHftrFJ
— Cork Gaines (@CorkGaines) January 27, 2015
He apparently is also a big fan of monkey finger puppets.
5) Richard Sherman declared himself the best dancing cornerback in the league.
All other cornerbacks’ dance moves are simply… mediocre
6) Barrel Boy. ‘Nuff said
At least his shoes match his barrel. Media members from KNIX #SB49 #SBMediaDay (@Getty) http://t.co/K98wyEIo11 pic.twitter.com/xG0HJQjXue
— Sports Photos (@sportsphotos) January 27, 2015