And now for the dumbest part of our week…
Seriously, WHO CARES?
5. “Landing in DC” — National Journal serial tweeter Ron Fournier, who apparently can’t just let the plane land with conjuring up some tweet about it.
Unnecessary sharing of information
4. “Guys my body hurts.” — BuzzFeed‘s Matt Ortile, who handles editorial development.
The answer to a question no one asked
3. “First place I checked!” — WaPo‘s racial activist Wesley Lowery.
More unnecessary sharing of information
2. (Update: rental car receipt located in side pocket of briefcase…) — WaPo‘s racial activist Wesley Lowery.
Leaning on people who don’t care (i.e. EVERYONE)
1. “If you were a rental car receipt from December, where would you be?” — WaPo‘s racial activist Wesley Lowery.