And now for the dumbest part of our week…
File under severely boring confessional
5. “Today would be a great day to make chili—if it WERE’NT TOO DAMN COLD TO GO OUT FOR INGREDIENTS!” — Washingtonian‘s Ben Freed.
This guy is not only NOT a weatherman, but why does anyone care what effect a few inches of snow had on his neighborhood?
4. “Sidewalks in my part of Del Ray: Pretty good. Wish I could say the same about the roads!” — Washingtonian’s Andrew “Dijon” Beaujon.
Blah blah blah…
3. “I want all you people staying in tonight because it is cold to know I am disappointed in you.” — Mother Jones‘ Nick Baumann.
An odd and unnecessary admission
2. “I love cold applesauce.” — online talk show host Larry King, who actually sounds more interesting than any of the other idiots on this list.
Chair dwarfs NYT reporter
1. “This chair is big.” (See chair above.)