It’s Proposal Day! Here Are 8 Guys Who Planned Picture-Perfect Proposals
It’s National Proposal Day Friday and the first day of spring, which definitely means your Facebook feed is about to be full of newly engaged friends — for better or for worse.
And if you’re thinking of popping the question, you might want to rethink your strategy, because these guys have set the bar.
Here are eight picture-perfect marriage proposals.
‘Til death do you part.
1. Josh, who proposed to his girlfriend ON STAGE AT A JUSIN TIMBERLAKE CONCERT in Louisville.
Good luck topping that.
2. Ryan, who pretended they were crashing and then pulled out a diamond ring.
It’s that kind of thing you appreciate after the fact, like when you’ve landed safely on the ground.
3. Matt, who made an entire movie trailer just so he could ask Ginny to marry him.
When was the last time you went to see “Fast 5” and got a diamond ring instead?
4. This man who interrupted the Chicago Bulls halftime show to propose.
The look on her face.
5. This guy who hacked an entire Nintendo game just to say, “Will you marry me?”
Do you regret getting a Wii now?
6. Sean, a magician who pretended he was practicing his routine for his girlfriend.
*Signs up for magic lessons immediately*
7. This guy who proposed during a rap battle.
The element of surprise is crucial.
8. Summer’s boyfriend, who proposed to her by recreating their first date.