And now for the dumbest part of our week…
Anthony Weiner has something to say about iced coffee
5. “All iced coffee should be made with frozen coffee ice cubes.” — ex-Rep. and New York mayoral failure Anthony Weiner.
There are dumb questions
4. “What’s Hillary having for lunch today?” — NYT‘s Josh Barro.
Gee, thanks for the wisdom Meghan McCain
3. “There just really isn’t that much left to analyze about Hillary’s Chipotle order guys, for real.” — Meghan McCain, daughter of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.).
Maybe not the smartest admission?
2. “Sexts?” — WaPo‘s resident racial activist Wesley Lowery in response to The Daily Beast‘s Asawin Suebsaeng telling him to check his texts.
A terrible combination: humblebrag and complete idiocy
This week’s #1 dumbest tweet is a tie between WaPo‘s Ed O’Keefe and National Journal‘s serial tweeter Ron Fournier. Congratulations Ed! You’re a newbie to our list.
1. Ed O’Keefe: “All of this talk of a gyrocopter really makes me crave a sandwich. Will @JohnKingCNN serve @ron_fournier and me gyros at 7:30am? Tune in to @NewDay as we go #InsidePolitics?”
Ron Fournier: “I think King should fly into the set, fully loaded with yummy lamb and pita.”