5 Dumbest Tweets Of The Week
And now for the dumbest part of our week….
When did “news” leave morning news? This is a serious promo?
5. “The news is back in morning news. @CBSThisMorning is live in the East. #newsisback.” — CBS This Morning.
Dear ex-Congressman, Twitter is not your TV Guide
4. “I’m up late. I’m aggravated. Any good movies on cable right now?” — Former Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.).
Montel Williams as Captain Obvious (love ya Montel!)
3. “Too many people on here have been watching too many movies.”
2. How many MSNBC reporters does it take to use Snapchat?
Hey TBogg, please tell someone who cares
1. “There is nothing on the Internet. Gonna go read a book.” — Raw Story‘s Tom Boggioni (a.k.a. TBogg.)