Christine Ouzounian was fired after a only matter of months when Jennifer Garner became suspicious of her during a family vacation in the Bahamas.
Now, Affleck and Garner have filed for divorce, and the 28-year-old nanny finds herself at the center of a media firestorm.
The alleged affair has inspired stories like “How To Keep Your Husband From Having Sex With The Nanny” to “We Feel Bad for Ben Affleck’s Fired, Dumped Nanny.”
But in the meanwhile, here’s everything you need to know about Ouzounian.
1. She grew up playing soccer in Santa Monica, Calif.
2. And went to college at Arizona State University, where she got a degree in communications.
3. She was engaged while she lived in Arizona.
4. But later broke it off after she discovered he had a drug problem.
5. She has her real estate license, and listed it on her LinkedIn, which is now deleted.
7. And she tipped off the paparazzi that she was doing so.
9. Christine is “upset” about being fired.